An Integrated Yoga Journey
10 Day Yoga Retreat in Thailand
Deepen your practice while experiencing the sights, sounds, and fragrances of Thailand. This fabulous opportunity lets you experience Southeast Asian’s Culture and people while immersing yourself in daily yoga practice.
5 days in Prangsila Resort in Korat and 5 days in Krabi, Tropical South Thailand.
February 22 – March 4, 2019
$2496 paid in full or…
$496 deposit with two additional payments of $1200 Nov. 1st and Dec. 1st, 2018
Nov. 1st, 2018
- Daily yoga practice/workshops
- Visit Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in Burirum
- Meditate at Buddhist temples
- Shopping at local markets
- Elephant ride and hiking
- Thai cooking class
- Thai massage workshop
- Beach time
- Boat trup to Krabi island
Retreat Cost Includes:
- Two daily classes
- All accommodations
- 3 meals per day at retreat center
- Flight from Bangkok to Krabi
- Assistance with visa
- International roundtrip flight to Thailand
- Medical insurance
- Arrival/departure meals
- Additional excursions
We will stay in clean, family-run character resort (3-4 star) in Korat and Krabi Province, with western toilets, showers, ceiling fans, and two single or two double beds. Retreat guests will share a room with another retreat guest but everyone has their own bed!
- In arrival/departure city breakfast included
- The retreat center includes 3 buffet-style meals per day, vegetarian included
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact us ahead of time so that we can best make arrangements with the retreat center.
A non-refundable $496 deposit is required to reserve your place, and is applied toward the cost of your Retreat. A photocopy of the photo page of your passport is also required to register unless you do not have one. Be sure to start arranging your passport before Oct 30th. Space is limited, so book a spot today!
If you have any questions please reach out to us!
Albuquerque- Nob Hill